Escondido, CA – (January 29, 2016) – Today marks an evolution for implant-retained, tissue-supported overdenture solutions with ZEST Anchors’ introduction of the next generation LOCATOR R-Tx Removable Attachment System. Building on 15 years of clinical experience with the award-winning LOCATOR®, it is a better, simpler, stronger system that relies on the same restorative techniques as its predecessor.
With LOCATOR R-Tx clinicians will quickly realize practical benefits such as:
- A novel, new to dentistry DuraTec™ Titanium Carbon Nitride Coating that is aesthetic, harder, and more wear resistant.
- An industry standard .050″/1.25mm* hex drive mechanism – no special drivers are required.
- Dual retentive features on the Abutment and Nylon Retention Insert that work in harmony with the redesigned Denture Attachment Housing to allow for a 50% increase in pivoting capability (60° between implants) and provide easier alignment and overdenture seating during insertion/removal for the patient.
- The redesigned Denture Attachment Housing also incorporates flats and grooves that resist movement and is anodized pink for aesthetics.
- Convenient All-in-One Packaging: double-ended vial separately holds Abutment and Processing Components providing all the necessary components for the case with one part number.
Steve Schiess, CEO of ZEST Anchors, noted, “Clinicians, implant manufacturers, and patients alike have come to trust the original LOCATOR Attachment System and helped propel it to market leading status. We’ve listened to inputs from the implant community over the years and applied pragmatic improvements to this next generation design. We’re confident the user experience with LOCATOR R-Tx will be incrementally rewarding”.
For more information about LOCATOR R-Tx, please visit www.zestanchors.com/rtx or call ZEST Anchors Customer Service at 800-262-2310.
*Excluding connections that utilize .048″ hex drive mechanism. Please contact your implant company provider for more information.
About ZEST Anchors, LLC
ZEST Anchors is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of dental solutions for the treatment of edentulous patients. ZEST’s impressive 40 year history has led to product solutions that have enhanced the outcomes for both clinicians and patients alike. ZEST Anchors has received worldwide acclaim for pioneering the pivoting and self-aligning design of the LOCATOR Attachment System and continues its innovative path by consistently introducing new products, giving clinicians the tools to provide world-class overdenture therapy to their patients. ZEST’s most recent product innovations include: the LOCATOR Overdenture Implant (LODI) System – the first of its kind narrow diameter implant system with a detachable LOCATOR Abutment; the CHAIRSIDE® Product Portfolio – dental tools and materials that provide an end-to-end solution for implant-retained overdenture modification and processing; and most recently, The SATURNO™ Narrow Diameter Implant System – a unique one-piece narrow diameter o-ball implant that has a 20° O-Ball Implant option and features patented, pivoting O- Ring technology. ZEST Anchors is located in Escondido, California and has global distribution through OEM implant companies, distributor networks, and a domestic retail sales operation.
Media Contact Information: Lisa Adams | Tel: 760-705-1126 | Email: email@example.com